Senior Game Designer
August 21, 2018 \ \ 0 Comments
Our Client is a Iceland & China based studio set up in 2014; over the last few years they’ve been focusing on VR/AR. Their team is currently working on two larger projects- game and PC/mobile cross platform survival action game and hence they need people with experience and that can hit the ground running. A right fit candidate will be offered a competitive salary, exceptional talents will be offered a relocation.
Right now we are looking for a Senior Game Designer to join their international team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design fun, innovative, and engaging single player and multiplayer gameplay in Unreal Engine
- Implement, play-test and refine assigned game design features with consideration to gameplay motivation, difficulty balance, optimization and quality.
- Collaborate closely with programmers, animators, and artists
- Design, define and maintain all game mechanics, features with comprehensive documentation.
- Review game deliverables and give feedbacks.
- Identify potential risks for features, and coordinate internally/externally to resolve.
- Implement multiplayer design vision with network-friendly practices that can be widely adopted.
- 4+ or more years of game design experience, including experience as a senior designer on at least one shipped PC/console or paid mobile game
- Strong proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Proven track record in content and systems design
- Ideal candidate will be someone who has creatively owned design vision and implementation from concept to completion
- Unreal Engine knowledge
Salary range: USD 55-75k (negotiable)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org